#VACANCY! #VACANCY!! #VACANCY!!!
We require the services of a forward thinking, sales driven individual with a minimum of 3 years experience in salesmanship to manage and grow one of our sales department. The ideal candidate will be a highly efficient, proactive team player with the ability to multitask at all times whilst maintaining an outstanding attention to detail. Due to the nature of this role, as well as being a team player, we require someone who is proactive, self-motivated and able to work on their own.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts
- Analyze sales statistics
- Project sales and determine the profitability of products and services
- Determine discount rates or special pricing plans
- Plan and coordinate training programs for sales staff
- Managing all existing relationships across our quarters. Understanding how best to improve our service to both our old customers owners and new ones alike and potentially drive more revenue from their business.
- Provide management team with regular revenue updates, providing detail of sales and stocks as at when due
- Prepare and compile necessary revenue reports and analysis on a weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis as required.
- Prepare and implement a sales plan to grow existing revenues. Work alongside the coordination team ensuring that their accounts are being managed affectively and working processes are being followed. Improvements to these processes should be made as required.
- Ensure all orders are reconciled and invoiced within month end, sent to relevant contact and recorded on the appropriate system. Resolve any revenue disputes associated to these orders
for more info CALL 0703 286 2249 or 0905 819 9138 or e-mail: email@example.com